Tuesday, June 06, 2006

... today is the day ...

U noe how it is that most people start off their blog writing things like “I’m so excited… this is my first blog… I’m gna write all my deepest darkest secrets in here…” and so on?

Well… I’m not like that… I’m NOT gna start of my blog by feeling excited… coz I’m not… n this is NOT my first time blogging… itz my 2nd blog.. n NO.. no deep dark secrets… juz complaints abt myself, the ppl around me n how I feel abt them… ok so perhaps those might count as being deep dark secrets as I probably hav nvr voiced out these feelings… in any case… if u r my friend n do not wish to get hurt… DO NOT continue reading… the following words might sting… well… wat did u expect?

The only reason I started this blog 2day was coz it’s the 6th of June 2006 [6/6/06]… don’t tell me u expected it 2 be all peaches… I warn u… I am not the person u think I am… if u claim to be my friend… u wud noe me as a bubbly, peace on earth person… well… sorry 2 burst ur bubble… that’s just my outer mask… I don’t think anyone on earth noes the pain I feel inside… the pain I shall unleash in the posts to come…

If u, my dear reader… hav already reached this point… and you’re thinking… wow… this is one sad case… all I have to say is I’m not a sad case… I DO have a life… and it is full of ups n downs… the ups I document in my happy aforementioned 1st blog… the downs I document here… so… don’t judge me by reading just one side of the coin… u’ll never noe if the grass is greener on the other side if u don’t take a peek… but if u r still disappointed… well… I don’t care… this blog is for me… n me alone…

No comments: