Sunday, April 15, 2007

omelet du fromage! x)

u know what? from now on... when i blog... my titles shall be in french =D

but i promise... no more dumb ones like 'omelet du fromage' XD

i am in love with french! hahahha!


"I love French wine, like I love the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your arse with silk. I love it."
~The Merovingian, The Matrix Reloaded~
*the slashed out bit is serious swearing... bad for health n therefore... censored =P*
***
my blog has been featured! x) n by gus, of all ppl... =P
along with
jiwee...
aiman...
&
yi ling! =D
i hope u dun mind... i intro-ed him 2 ur blog... now he wants to meet u... he really likes ur blog =D with all d pix n stuff... jill n i hav asked him to come 2 carnival...if he does... i shall make sure he buys tickets from u x)

No comments: