Part 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Butterfly
Date of Birth: 7th February 1990
Current Status: Unhappy
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: A fugly mish-mash of browns, coppers n black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Part 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Pure blooded Indian! =D (i think...)
Your fear: Toilet Cubicles
Your weakness: Being too nice and gettng stepped on in the process...
Your perfect pizza: The type that u can only get in Venice... each slice about the size of a dinner plate... i had three =)
Part 3: Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: huh? i'm late? PAPA!! y didn't u wake me up earlier?!
Tomorrow: I hope it gets better...
Your bedtime: 12a.m.(time to get into bed); 3a.m.(time i fall asleep)
Your most missed memory: Just before SPM last year... i miss u guys...
Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: COKE!
McDonalds or Burger King: McD
Single or group dates : Group
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: BOH!
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCKIE!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino froth x)
Part 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: HELL NO! Shoot me if you see me doing it...
Curse: Only when on the brink of losing it...
Part 6 : IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Nope... been sober... i think i need happy-ing up *hinthint*
Gone to the mall: Uhh...i don't rmbr..
Been on stage: Nope.
*PPL! FAB CONCERT ON 21ST N 22ND OF JULY! KEEP THESE DATES FREE
Eaten Sushi: Nope =(
Dyed your hair: Nope... i badly need a new dye job =S
Part 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: Typing this out? (".)
1 hour ago: Cursing at the new style of blog layout coding *shakes head*
A month ago: Getting in super-duper WAI KAR LENG FOR PREZ mode x)
1 year ago: Don't remember.
Part 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: it when ppl use the tag box
I feel: emotionally exhausted
I hate: being left out
I hide: my feelings
I miss: knowing that others love me for who i am
I need: to study... ><
Part 9 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Nobody
is
reading
this
anyway
hmm... maybe i shouldn't have done this tag after all... excuse me while i cry my eyes out in the shower... sigh...
*The heart that sighs does not have what it desires*
No comments:
Post a Comment