Tuesday, June 05, 2007

there's a heavy cloud inside my head

I'm sittin' here, I miss the power
I'd like to go out, taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head
I feel so tired, put myself into bed
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder

Isolation, is not good for me
Isolation, I don't want to sit on the lemon tree

I'm stepping around in the desert of joy
Maybe anyhow I get another toy
And everything will happen, and you wonder

~Lemon Tree , Fools Garden~

***

it's really upsetting lookin around me... inside me... everywhere and seeing the paranoia... the insecurities... the dissapointment...

not so long ago, i lived in a bubble. occasionally i'd get wet. but most of the time i was too busy lookin at the pretty rainbow colours of the bubble around me. i refused to see beyond my pretty bubble. ignorance is bliss.

but one day... someone started poking my bubble. it didn't break. but then... more and more people poked my bubble. the wall of my bubble got weaker. the colours became dull and suddenly *pop* the bubble broke. now it's hard to breathe. the air outside is full of betrayal. u can smell it. it's suffocating. i want it to stop. but i don't know how. maybe i should stop breathing. or perhaps i could get a filter. or maybe i can make another bubble.

you might not understand what i'm saying...

you probably think i'm mad...

but i was hoping u'd help me make a new bubble. then u can come n play with me n look at the pretty colours. =)

just one thing... don't YOU get paranoid reading this cause it isn't about you.

I bet you think this song post is about you... don't you? don't you?

well.. don't! cause it isn't... laa di daa... somehow... i feel better now =D

did you know that most butterflies only fly near the ground when they are going to die? i think maybe it's got smething to do with the lack of energy to fly high... or maybe there's no balance... or maybe they GAIN WEIGHT!!!!! o.O or maybe when it's time... they just give up... or maybe it's cause before they die they want to show people how beautiful they are... yeah... maybe... i don't know... i don't feel like dying... yet.

i'll let you know when i do =)

Okie dokes y'all... if ur feeling all sad now...

CHECK OUT THIS BlOG... IT'S ONE OF THE BlOGS THAT WAS FEATURED BY BlOGGER. POINTlESS... BUT QUITE COOl. I GET ANNOYED BY THINGS lIKE THIS TOO. BUT I'D NEVER START A BlOG ABOUT IT [XD] MAYBE HE'S GOT NOTHING TO DO....

lowercaseL

ClICKETY ClICK!

No comments: