Friday, August 03, 2007

Melepas Stim

GRARR...

I hate it when u compare me to everyone else. I'm not them. I don't want to be them.... but you constantly make me feel like I'm not good enough... not even second-best...

What will u do when the others are gone? What then? Will u suddenly decide to stop critisizing me seeing as your standard scale is gone? Or will u just continue to hurt me?

You know how to complain... but why can't u give me costructive criticism? How am I to improve if you don't??!??!

I just don't get you...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to be the good guy... maybe I should have taken the hint and kept it to myself...

Now I'm in a dilemma.. how can I solve this problem before it snowballs?

You promised to help me... but you're NOT addressing the issue... you just keep beating around the bush for god-knows-what reason... first you said it was good... now it's not good enough??!?

*sigh*

I don't know what to do...

I hope she can help me tomorrow... I don't think I can rely on you anymore.



***

On a happier and less insane note..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG SUE ANNE A.K.A. SUE-Y A.K.A. MILKY A.K.A. POW!!!!!

ohmigosh... everyone's growing up so fast... one day we're all scrambling to finish homework... and the next day ur LEGAL!!!

oh wait... we're still scrambling to finish homework... haih...

btw, sorry for not calling u at 12... i really wanted to but i was kinda caught up with my lil dilemma up there... heh...

anyway... i love u loads, dear! MUAX! can't wait to roam some random shopping mall wiv you and the rest of them =) take care!

No comments: