Sunday, September 02, 2007

the silence is deafening

Here's a fact of life: Close friends don't always stay close.

sometimes, u just gotta let go.

but once in a blue moon, there emerges a friendship that can withstand the test of time and distance. a friendship to protect with all ur strength. a friendship to cherish.

too bad it only happens once in a blue moon.

while waiting for that blue moon, i'm gonna cherish the friends i have. its the only thing i can do for now, right?

i'm feeling really alone and micheal buble's 'everything' is stuck in my head... wonderful! T.T"




***
Gilmore Girls qoutes are strangely happyfying =)




Jess: You didn't answer me.
Rory: About what?
Jess: Did you call me at all?
Rory: No.
Jess: Did you send me a letter?
Rory: No.
Jess: Postcard?
Rory: No.
Jess: Smoke signal?
Rory: Stop.
Jess: A nice
fruit basket?
Rory: Enough.
Jess: Are you still with Dean?
Jess: Come on Rory, are you still with Dean yes or no?
Rory: Yes! I'm still with Dean Yes!
Jess: Glad to hear it
Rory: Glad to tell ya
Jess: See ya around
Rory: Whatever
Jess: Right back at ya
~*~



Rory: Oh my god, he kissed me!
Mrs. Kim: Who kissed you?
Lane: The Lord, Mama.
Mrs. Kim: Oh, good.

~*~

Sookie: I made that dish a hundred times. It never exploded!
Lorelai: Please, forget it.
Sookie: Oh, God, I killed a Viking. Oh, you should fire me, or make me pay the cost of a new stove out of my paycheck.
Lorelai: Well, whatever you want.
Sookie: I can't afford a new stove! Those things are expensive!



~*~

Lorelai: Morning butt and evening butt are totally different butts.



~*~

Michel: Oh good, just in time. Kirk here is about to tell us the difference
between cows and humans.
Lorelai: You mean, other than one's a cow?
Michel: Shh, go ahead Kirk.
Kirk: Hay.
Lorelai: Huh?
Kirk: Hay, it's hay - cows eat hay. And after some experimentation and a great deal of research, I developed what I believe to be the next great skin care product to
sweep the nation.



~*~

[Lorelai walks to the front desk, where Michel is on the phone and sorting mail]

MICHEL: Independence Inn, Michel speaking. [pause] No, I'm sorry, we're
completely booked. [pause] We have a wedding party here. [pause] No, there is
really nothing I can do. [pause] Yes, I'm sure. [pause] Positive. [pause] No, I
don't have to look ma'am, I -- [pause] Yes, of course I'll look.

[Michel puts the phone down, continues to sort the mail, then picks the phone back up.]

MICHEL: No, I'm sorry, we're completely booked.

[Drella pushes her harp through the crowded lobby.]

DRELLA: Oh, no, don't move. Just ignore the tiny woman pushing the 200-pound instrument around. No, this is good, like this. After this I'll, uh, bench press a piano, huh? [Drella stops behind a woman bent over tying her shoe.] Oh, that's it, lady, tie your shoe now. Yeah, don't worry, I'll wait.

[Lorelai walks over to her]

LORELAI: Hi, Drella, hi. I was just wondering, um, could you be, uh, nicer to the guests?

DRELLA: I'm sorry. Did you not want a harp player?

LORELAI: Yes, I did

DRELLA: And did you not want a great harp player?

LORELAI: Yes, I did.

DRELLA: Okay. I am a great harp player, and this is my great harp, okay. So if you're looking for someone to just be nice to the guests, get a harmonica player, or maybe some guy who whistles through his nose. Okay? Capisce?

[Lorelai backs off and walks away. Drella goes back to pushing her harp into its place.]

DRELLA: Oh, that is a great spot for a table. Decorator's a genius.

[Lorelai walks back to the front desk where Michel is still on the phone]

MICHEL: Madame, you have no idea how desperately I'd like to help, but see, I'd have to build a room for you myself, and I am not a man who works with his hands, so the best I can do is suggest that you please, please try for another weekend. Any weekend. [pause] Ah, good, fine, the twenty-first. Hold on, I'll look. [Michel leafs through the reservation book] No, I'm sorry, we're completely booked. [Michel looks at the phone, as apparently the woman has hung up on him]


~*~

Jess: Rory, stop!
Rory: Why?
Jess: Because I wanna talk to you.
Rory: About what? What do you want to talk to me about?
Jess: When did you learn to run like that?
Rory: You know, I have actually thought about this moment. A lot. What would Jess say to me if I ever saw him again? I mean, he just took off, no note, no call, nothing, how could he explain that? And then a year goes by. No word, nothing, so he couldn't possibly have a good excuse for that, right? I have imagined hundreds of different scenarios with a hundred different great last parting lines, and I have to tell you that I am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
Jess: Could we sit down?
Rory: No. You wanted to talk, so talk. What do you have to say to me?
Jess: I love you.


~*~


That last one's my fave. It's on my facebook profile. Everybody seriously needs to get facebook. seriously. no joke. capisce...

No comments: