Saturday, May 03, 2008

charmed life...

Last, last night was eye-opening... and very relieving if I must be honest... Thank you for caring..

***

Sometimes, people say things that they shouldn't... but once those words come out, there's no taking them back. Such words can break carefully constructed bonds that have taken months to form... And while words are exchanged... I sit there silently... listening... knowing... but not doing anything. That doesn't mean I don't care. If i didn't, I wouldn't be thinking about it, and if I wasn't thinking about it, I wouldn't be typing this out...

The thing is as both of you blame each other, I know deep down, its because you're trying to protect me. It was my fault, wasn't it? Blaming each other isn't going to solve anything... What it will do is hurt everybody involved.. break us all apart... so just stop... just stop.

Its easy writing this here, where both of you will never read it.. Its gonna take a helluva more courage to tell this to your face. But then again.. I never was very brave to begin with was I? If I was, I'd probably have said something instead of sitting there... silent. Listening... and knowing...

No comments: