then the world would never know the greatest story ever told.
~Greatest Story Ever Told, Oliver James~
~Greatest Story Ever Told, Oliver James~
Hey ppl (if anyone still reads this)!!
Hols have started! Whoots! They started last week on Friday, since all my Friday classes were cancelled. I was quite emo cause ppl were leaving Loxley. I was leaving too... on Saturday a.m.... before sunrise. Took a train to Bristol to meet up with some beans... and then we had a CRAZY time... went shopping, toured around the town, went on a ferris wheel... and oh! went for a masquerade ball... but the real fun started after the ball. lol. Pics of what happened after hopefully will nvr make their way into cyberspace. lol. But here's a few from the ball...


After Bristol, long bean, french bean and myself were off to Brighton, home of ze french bean ;) After more shopping... long bean left on monday... now its just french and me until friday, when i'm off to my aunt's in bedford and she's off to london. Then, on Monday, I'll be off to the city of love ^^ And then... Christmas in London! and then Bedford and then back 'home' to Loxley after New Years. And then.... sigh. Exams. Vunderful.
I need to exercise la. So gemuk alr. Sigh. Whatever muscle I might have had has changed into fat. Sigh. Also... MA132 FOUNDATIONS and MA131 ANALYSIS. STUDYYYYYYY!
Slowly, it's crept up on me... I miss you. But I shouldn't. I'm pulling my feet outta the pool. I'm taking my raffle outta the bowl. I'm closing the door. Again. I hope it stays shut this time... cause all that I get outta this is confusion and hurt.
Ooh... Vaseline is fantastic btw. As is Lemsip ^^
I'm not sure I'll have time to blog till 2009... so if this is the last post for '08 Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah & Happy New Year! ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment