I'm currently in a whole 'Every time I want to vent, I vent to the whole world wide web' mood... but i doubt my friends will appreciate me spamming their Facebook news feed with my abysmal status updates every 10mins... so since this is my blog and people don't HAVE to see it unless they want to, I'm safe :D
Anyway, I should be studying (duh) but I'm so in love with people who are really in love... and by really i mean people who are not with each other coz they are all 'omg he/she is so hot i totally love him' but the people who do things for their other halfs just beacuse =)
Like these two ppl... Whenever I see/read about/stalk their blogs/fb profiles/pictures/whatever, I can't help but smile or sometimes even laugh out loud at their in sync'ness... It's so sweet =) And yet, I have those pangs of jealousy too... I want to be them.. Is that so wrong?
For the record, I like em old-fashioned :p
Right... Time to hit 'em books ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment