Suppose f : (a, b) → (h, k) is a continuous bijection with inverse f-1 : (h, k) → (a, b).
Then if f is differentiable at x ∈ (a, b) with f′(x) ≠ 0, then f-1 is differentiable at f(x).
Suppose I blow my brains out. Then I die.
Then if f is differentiable at x ∈ (a, b) with f′(x) ≠ 0, then f-1 is differentiable at f(x).
Suppose I blow my brains out. Then I die.
It's kinda funny how everyone who writes about high school says... those we some really awesome years of their lives... but they'd never go back to em...
I so would.. If I could, I'd stay in final year all my life. Even with the stress of the drama competition and the school magazine and being a prefect and dancing in a ballet concert and hours of tuition, not to mention major national level exams, it was the best. I belonged somewhere. I knew my place. I was good at what I did.
Now it just hurts to look back and see how far I've come... which is not very far at all.. Out of my comfort zone, I'm just swimming upstream. But I can't give up. I won't. I WILL find my comfort zone... and when I do... Oh boy... will I make it comfy...
No comments:
Post a Comment