Sunday, September 13, 2009

When I crack that whip.. ev'rybody gna trip..

I'm finally done with my resits.. and no, I don't feel relieved, in case you were wondering. I'm still anxious. Anything can happen. Sorry for the paranoia, but it has been proved time and time again that if you have something good, it will fall apart in time. Nothing is forever. We just have to savour it while it's there to be savoured =)

And so, in the spirit of spontaneity, and to cheer me up a little, I've been shopping online :D At first, it was just to check out the trends for the new season.. and also, what's stil on sale. omg dresses from jane norman ftw!!! and even my mom approves! :D

The classiness that is Jane Norman ;)

However, seeing as I need to tone up a bit before I can wear those dresses, I didn't buy any. And so, I looked to shopping for accessories and lo and behold... i found the funkiest craziest but of so cool shoes I've seen in a while. Presenting Iron Fist. (That's the name of the brand) I pronounce myself in love :)

Gruesomely Gorgeous :)


Every sole is printed with something unigue... :)

THIS is my favourite:
Gorgeous, si?

However, it being 50POUNDS(!!!) and waaaay out of my budget, I finally settled on a similar looking pair for 35pounds:
It's coming sooon :D I'm excitedddd!! ^^ Along with this pair of shoes, i bought and additional 3 pairs of earrings to push up the bill to 42.50 so that I'd be entitled to free postage. LOL! Maybe I shall go goth... it's so sexy ;)

Oh OH! I'm getting a fringe cut... :D if i dont chicken out that is... :p I havent had this style in 11 YEARS... don't know how it will turn out really... but fingers crossed it looks good. If not, there are always hats and hairbands ;)

No comments: