Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Coz if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me...

And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be..


Hahaha... Who am I kidding? That's never gna happen :p

Sigh... Another blow to ze fragile ego. Sedih doh... But I can only be thankful that I am where I am... and I have the means to do anything I want to do. So many people in my position would just crumble and give up (or so I'd like to think) but I am going to push on... FOCUS!

I bought 5movies yesterday and an X-Men boxset... to keep me entertained at home :p The room is still a major MESS. but for some reason, I don't really want to clean it up. I'd love to just... not care. But that isn't gna happen.. Which is a good thing, I hope.

I don't want to go home.. I'd love to have that feeling of someone physically watching over me, making sure I'm ok at every stage of the day, but at the moment, I think everything will be okay..


Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful.
I know I tend to get so insecure,
It doesn't matter anymore.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want.


Please don't try so hard to say goodbye.

No comments: