Friday, May 07, 2010

crushhhh


Despair by ~Prototype969 on deviantART



But I think you're so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need this in my life
And I think I'm scared I think too much
I know it's wrong, it's a problem, I'm dealing..

What a tiring day... I didn't even do much =\ Woke up late ><" Got to campus and had lunch with Roxy then headed to the library. At 4, I went for a revision lecture which was utter pants and then continued working till 8.15. Got distracted by people (my fault for moving down from the quiet part of the library to the 'social floor' ><), did another hour of revision then went home with a massive headache. And a massive hole in my stomach.

Two possible reasons....
a) I miss you and the very memory of your kisses and arms around me makes me tingle all over. I want you to want me again. These feelings don't make sense considering what you said and what you put me through but there they are.. Never-fading.
b) An extremely light dinner.

I'm so tired but my brain won't stop thinking.. WHY can't I let go? =( I know it's wrong, it's a problem, but I'm not dealing very well..

p.s. I don't think you read this any more, but Ming, your voice gives me butterflies. Keep making those vids :) You're gonna be famous some day.

No comments: