Sunday, May 16, 2010

panicpanicpanic!!


Exactly one more month till exams start!!

I'm in the library studying MRE sitting next to two girls who apparently do my course. I have never seen them before, but they are so ready for exams =\ or at least the MSB exam. Yikes!!

In Economics, the Mundell Flemming model states that no economy can simultaneously have an independent monetary policy, a fixed exchange rate and free capital movement. These three factors are called the unholy trinity :p

In a student's life, the unholy trinity seems to be good grades, a social life and sleep. Which two would you chose? :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Well, I only have 1 out of the three unholy trinity:


Sleep.


DDDD:

~butterfly~ said...

LOL! honey, ur studying pharmacy in UNIVERSITY... means u have good grades too... and u have SO many friends... social life! i read ur blog man... ur always travelling n cooking n stuff...

in fact, you have all three.

you defy the theorem! o.O