Thursday, June 03, 2010

when i clap my hands, you will open your eyes and will be my slaaaave muahahahahhahahaaa...

I've just found out that the 31st of May was No Tobacco Day. Just... sigh the consequences of living in a bubble :p Anyway, to anyone who really managed to quit, or even cut down smoking on this day or any other day for that matter, kudos to you :) It's really hard to fight an addiction, and any real attempt to cut back is great =)

Anyway, I read an article which reported a few celebrities who managed to stop smoking.. [Link]

Surprisingly, many turned to hypnosis. Sounds crazy and wishy washy but I've seen hypnosis work... it's really trippy o.O

Warren got a little obsessed with it last week, and tried numerous times to hypnotise the rest of the household.. it was HILARIOUS :D More comedy than trippy :)

If only someone would come and hypnotise me to ace my exams.... hmmmm... that would be so cool :D

ok break over... back to ze Phillips currrrve..

ttfn!

p.s. you see those shoes in the blog header? I had to throw em away today :'( goodbye polka dotty vans shoessss... you we're amazing :)

No comments: