I've been staring at this blank space for 5 minutes. There are so many words I could type to tell you how I feel, but somehow I'm failing to string the words into a eligible sentence.
This was my one free week to reconnect with people and yet I find myself avoiding all possible contact. I don't have good news. All I have is frustration, and it wouldn't be fair if I just dumped it all on the well-meaning people who have been waiting months for me to be able to give them some good news. Even the closest of friends have a line that shouldn't be crossed. And this is me, not crossing any lines.

Goodnight.
2 comments:
I'll still love you even if you cross the line ♥ Only because I know all about crossing lines...
I know exactly how you feel. Cause I"m doing it right now....
Kelly
http://simplydeeppooetry.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment