Saturday, April 23, 2011

a good friday


Today, I spent the day with my Boyee, Lali Sithi and Uncle John. Boyee and I headed up to Parramatta yesterday by train... the 1hr+ went by pretty fast, we were playing games on the iPod touch all the way! Skyburger, Fruit Ninja, Paper toss... good times...

After waking up 'late' at 9am today, we ate golden kiwi's for breakfast (yum!) and headed out to see Boyee's uni campus... I'm so proud of him :) SO many people doubt him on a daily basis... they tell me not to keep my hopes up... 'don't push him too hard... don't bully him, it's too hard for him...' but I know they are wrong. The reason I push him because I know he can take it. He's a smart kid... and deep down, under all those rebellious layers, a really good boy :)

'Every cloud has a silver lining'
I think the silver lining of the events that have lead me up to this point is that I'm now a lot closer to him, and for that I'm thankful. Here's to many more days like today...

Moment I want to remember forever: Stumbling along and nearly falling down because we were laughing so hard at 'waffle trees and ice cream and jam' :)

3 comments:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

Is Boyee your baby brother? Is he in uni already??

But whoever it is you're writing about, such a beautiful post, Sash!

x

~butterfly~ said...

Bingo :) And pending pre-U results, he'll be starting in July!! :O time flies by so fast!

Jack Mao said...

after i read it, i can see a beautiful scen in my mind. haha, very nice week.