The last few days, I've been learning not to trust people and I'm glad I've failed. Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror to define us and tell us who we are and each reflection makes me like myself a little more.~My Blueberry Nights
And then the postcards. I love postcards. Really, who doesn't? They usually feature a cute picture and you always know that the person who sent it put in some thought when they chose that postcard, and even more thought to the message. With such limited space, every word counts :)
Also,

Yes... I am closet romantic. This part validated the whole movie for me... I'd watch it all over again just for these last 2 minutes :)
I'm not sure if I'd recommend this movie, but I must admit, it's not your usual cinema fare.
2 comments:
Oh! I've watched this. You're right about it being slow moving and all. Haha. I do think the viewer is meant to focus on the 'artsiness' of it all. =P It didnt' capture me enough to stick in my mind though. But maybe I will watch it again. =D
LOL... honey, if it didn't stick in ur mind the first time, it probably won't the 2nd time :p don't waste ur time... DO UR PROPOSAL! ;)
Post a Comment