Post to be continued upon arrival in Sydney :p How quickly 3 weeks fly by *sigh*
Continuation! (21st July)
I'm blogging from my Blackberry! It's finally possible :) Yay for auto punctuation :p
I'm sitting in a cafe staring out at the rain.. Willing it to stop so I may cross the road to get the bus.. But it hasn't stopped in 4 hours :( I've finished reading my book- Jeffrey Archer's A Twist in the Tale, recommended by my uncle and now have nothing to do so I thought I'd take this time to complete my much neglected post :p (Sorry!)
Upon reflection, my time at home was pretty good considering I spent the last 10 days ill.. I drove for the first time.. Got my licence.. Ate lotsa yummy food.. Spent time w friends and family and for the first time in 3 years, produced acceptable academic results. I also managed to complete a cross stitch project (first time ever! I always leave them half done) and read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest, which I will recommend to anyone looking for a quick, funny, and decidedly different read (different assuming you don't read plays all day :p)
Oh.. And I managed to maintain painted nails.. Pity one of the had to break in the last week. It looks so cacat now :( The only short nail..
Right.. So.. I've forgotten the point of this post and I do want to move on to the next one, so I'm ending here :) Sorry if you've read all the way and then realised you've just wasted a couple of minutes of your time :p I'm going to stare at the rain some more and perhaps get on to the emo issues in the next post. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment