1. It's been one of those 'I'm on the wrong continent-need/want to be in England-I miss Warwick' days filled with inexplicable sadness.
2. Work is slowing down... not sure if that's a good thing... not looking forward to travelling through 2 hours of traffic each day to have unproductive days :\
3. Time's flying by insanely fast. Just one more month until I turn 22. This.Is.A.Very. Scary. Thought. One I shall try not to think about until after the fact.
4. Zooey Deschanel is SO incredibly talented and beautiful o_O (http://youtu.be/n1_C0qV94bg)
5. I hate goodbyes. Aruna leaves in 9hours. Jilly leaves in half a week. Sue leaves in just over 2 weeks. I hate it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but my heart is filled with so much fondness, it will surely crack and overflow.
6. Made the mistake of watching the final episodes of Gilmore Girls today. More heartbreak on a heartbreak filled day.
7. The walls of my house are butter yellow. Hungerz.
8. Oh... hi, 2012...
No comments:
Post a Comment