Warning: Photobomb after the break..
I miss being Miss Quirky/Edgy/BatShitCrazy..
Time sure does fly..
I don't wanna be "ah-ma"!!!
Almost bald and still so cute lol
Yes, yes I know... self-praise,total disgrace... mergh.
These gorgeous people with cropped hairstyles do not make it any easier to back away from the scissors that sits on my table and tempts me with its gleaming blades...
Kimberly Wyatt from PCD
Ruby Rose with platinum hair...
...Ruby Rose with platinum blonde hair...
Ruby Rose with black hair...
..and Ruby Rose with red hair. I saw her in person at this event (Vogue's Fashion Night Out, Sydney). Her hair was a lot redder then. Hot hot hot!
Audrey Tatou, cute as a button.
Emma Watson..
Soooo much hotter as a pixie than as a witch :p
And these people who inspired me and reassured me that girls with super short hair did not have to be tomboys when I first got all of my hair chopped off in 2009:
Agyness Deyn, former Burberry model
Oh yeahhh...!
Rihanna
You can hate her music, her persona, her fashion sense, her lifestyle... but you HAVE to admit that Rihanna is the queen of versatility. I've not seen a failed look on her.
The list cannot be complete without..
Halle Berry
She simply oozes elegance.
In *that* Ellie Saab dress at the Golden Globe Awards 2002.
Her acting is a bit hit-and-miss but boy, isn't she stunning?!
Ahhhhhhhh... must.... resist temptation. MUST have long hair for graduation... MUST. MUST. MUST.
Her acting is a bit hit-and-miss but boy, isn't she stunning?!
Ahhhhhhhh... must.... resist temptation. MUST have long hair for graduation... MUST. MUST. MUST.
(and must graduate too...)

























3 comments:
Why must you have long hair for grad?
Why can't you have short hair for graduation?
Jill&Fern: LMAO! Same comment :p I've been studying graduation photos. Long hair looks waaaay better than short hair with those bat-like robes. Also, it is one of my only resolutions, so I'm trying to stick to it ;) After graduation, I'll chop all of it off and 'PUNK IT UP' as Celina likes to say ;)
Post a Comment