Monday, November 05, 2012

Change

3 posts in a row AND a layout change. Wow-wee... talk about procrastination, eh? I feel my GPA slipping as I speak type.

Current procrastination techniques:

1. Nails.. No surprise there. Is there a stronger word for obsession?
I've spent hours lusting over the OPI Skyfall Collection released in conjunction with the latest James Bond movie, Ciate's Mini Mani Month (it's an advent calendar filled with mini polishes-- brilliant idea or what?!), and offerings from some Aussie indie polish brands, namely Gloss n' Sparkle, Femme Fatale, and Pretty Serious. Now... how to snag a rich hubby to fund my addiction?

Maybe...
2. Meowrrr... That glint of malice in his lined eyes makes my toes curl ;)
If I had Hook, I'd probably not need all those polishes :p
Maybe I need a man to preoccupy myself... hmmm... 

3. Building my never-ending list of books, movies and tv shows friends are astounded I haven't read or watched. Feel free to give me recommendations.

4. Getting ready for my TRIP! More on that later, maybe :)

No comments: