They start on
Saturday (Karthik was kind enough to remind me that I had 5 days left to study
><) and end next Wednesday. And I’ve been sick for more than half of the
study break. I feel like I’ve hit the ceebs wall… but I’ve barely begun studying.
I’ve relinquished my Facebook log in details to Karthik. He’s
assured me that he’s set an epic password that no one would be able to hack. (Is
it normal that I took that as a challenge?) He’s been so patient and mature and accepting
of my brand of crazy, it’s really good having him around.. well.. virtually
around :p
![]() |
| Can I take ya Take ya higher? Current earworm: Big Jet Plane [Angus & Julia Stone] |
Blog posts to come after Weds to make up for the scarceness
of posts. I actually finally got a life this year.
Sidenote: I missed 11:11 this morning… potentially bad omen... not that I believe in such things... maybe :S

No comments:
Post a Comment