All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairy tale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay... I don’t feel safe
Left broken empty in despair
Wanna breath can’t find air
Thought you were sent from up above
But you and me never had love
So much more I have to say
Help me find a way
And I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels
To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone
***
~Left Outside Alone, Anastacia~
why is it everytime i really want something, i can't have it... and if by chance i do get it... something WILL go wrong? *sigh*i don't know why this time of the year HAS to be such an emotinal roller coaster... my mom asked if i wanted a birthday party this year... i said no... ALL my birthday parties hav been disasters. truth is... i'm a terrible host. what should be so different about this year? but then i thought... 'it would be a great time to meet up with my-outta-reach friends...and i can have it on a sunday... everyone would be able to come, right?'
so, ok.. i msg one n guess what? she can't come... she's got something on.the rest r all working/no transport/mom don't let/i've no time for u/BUSY! i haven't called them yet but how do i know this? experience... *ihateitihateitihateit*
funny thing is... i was gonna start blogging with a continuation of my birthday wishlist (since i'm such a shameless material girl)... but suprise, suprise... i'm not in the mood... whoopee 4 u...
~whiner chic
There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might get one more chance.
What would you think of me now,
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
Now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
God wouldn't let it live.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
***
~Hear You Me, Jimmy Eat World~
-TQ Billie for reminding me of this song-
No comments:
Post a Comment