Today was my very last ballet exam (assuming i won't continue dancing in the uk).
I feel kinda emotionless...
Before the exam, I figured I'd feel one of 3 things...
~sad, because its the closing of a very large chapter of my life.. ballet has been the only consistent thing about me, really.
~relieved, because the exam's over... haha yeah, ballet exam's just like any other exam... u feel the butterflies before-hand and the relief after... only difference is that there's no eraser or liquid paper to correct your answers.. (",)
or
~emo... (emo does not equal sad btw..) because i probably won't be seeing my ballet
What i didnt expect was this emptyness inside of me...
My specialness is gone... =(
You know how most people have a defining feature? If i was asked to define myself in 10 words,one of them would have been ballet. Now, I'm down to 9 words...sigh.
I'm not the best dancer in class..
I don't have the greatest body
I have ZERO stamina...
But somehow... i still loved it...
Maybe one day,i'll pick up ballet again... one thing's for sure...
MY KIDS ARE SO GONNA BE ENROLLED IN BABY BALLET THE SECOND THEY TURN 4!!! ;)
wye yee and elaine: lyrique
flower power!!!
shermayne and me: poetique
elaine: dramatique [absolute gorgeousness]
celine's running awayyy!!! :poetique
tara: demi-character
carmen: valse printemps
myself and shermayne: getting ready for poetique
before class starts... tying hair in the other studio
entree line up: mavis, charmaine, carmen, sue han
throw tara throw! : dramatique
[LOL... seriously, i am the BEST accidental photographer! ^^]
WYE YEE!!!! i'm so sorry i'm gonna miss genting!!! :((((
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!
miss you all already :(
xoxo
[edit 9:11pm : i just found out that cik rahimah, my form 5 pjk teacher passed away today after a long battle with cancer. RIP, cik rahimah... you were the best pjk teacher ever..]
2 comments:
awwwwwwwww:( i'm going to miss you sasha!
Yeah... Ms Rahimah passed away at 6pm... I'm gonna miss her... She was a kind and nice lady. May she rest in peace...
Post a Comment