Dear blog,
I'm sorry for abandoning thee in a time when updates have been expected (i.e. I've been actually going out and doing things as opposed to sitting at home at stoning). I've been... busy, to put it lightly... Right now, I'm just so scared I'm going to run outta time and not get to do the things I want/need to do.. Such as see all those people who care about me and get the stuff I need to *gasp* live by myself. Sigh.
The countdown has started. I leave in 11 days. And I won't know if my visa will come through until Friday, by which time a reapplication will be impossible as the visa office requires 'a minimum of 5 working days' to process the application. Gahhhhh... I'm so dead la =.="
And then I have to apply for credit cards... and overseas bank accounts [yay more forms... =.=] and I.HAVE.TO.PACK!!!
The thing is... I'm really grateful that I actually have to do these things; other more deserving people are waiting for funding, opportunities to resit or reapply to their universities.. So I have much to be thankful for. But I'm not going to hide the fact that I wish everything was easier.. Sigh.
Much love,
~Butterfly the BlogMistress~
p.s. Sydney was awesomeness!!! Much love to Sue-y for coming with me... and my sunshine, Celina who's still down there... yearning for her sambal belacan. No pics will be posted [yet] cause it just takes too long =.= and also cause they'll all be posted on facebook anyway! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment