a)State 15 weird things/habits or little known facts bout yourself
b)Tag 10 people to do it
c)No tag backs
1. The brush motion when I'm painting my nails soothes me... which explains why I do it so often.. and perhaps why I like to chip off the nail polish so I have to constantly fix it.
2. I don't like calling people. SMS and MSN are my preferred modes of communication. Besides blogging la :p The only person I feel comfortable with on the phone is my pooh bear :)
3. I'm scared of needles.
4. When I was 9, my hair was at its longest... until my waist. Imagine combing that mess of curls!
5. I hate cutting my hair.
6. I cut my hair when I was 9 (because I was very sick), and we still keep it all wrapped up in newspaper and plastic..!
7. Looking back at old... and not so old photo's, I'm really glad I had my chin and jaw done :)
8. I prefer pencils to pens, simply because I can't STAND correction fluid... and have yet to master correction tape =S
9. I can't stand messes... but you wouldn't know that by the state of my room... The thng is.. my room is ORGANISED chaos... If someone were to clean it all up, all my stuff would be lost!
10. I'm kinda sorta nocturnal... but you might already know that :p
I tag... *looks at links* the 8 people with S names... and Ming and Qing! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment