Friday, November 20, 2009

Truth be told, I miss you... and truth be told, I'm lying..

It's Friday of Week 7... 23days to home =) How did time fly so fast??? I have a few more tests and a couple of assignments left... The first term is nearly done! Admittedly, I could have done better this term if I'd made better choices, but somehow I think everything's gonna work out..!

I'm treading on eggshells at the moment... I don't want to get into anything but I do love the attention =)

People at home, you ready to receive the Sash-a-nator???? ;) There's a list of things I need want to do, starting with getting my ears pierced (2nd holes on both sides) and maybe try out threading *shrugs* And then there's going to my ortho... My teeth are all messed up again!! D= And then get ready for Math Stats exam in January... Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas... not! >< Haircut! Vists! Sleepovers! 3hour phone conversations with the one and only Pooh Bearrr!!!! FOOOD!!! =D

ok... i really wanna go back now ^^ Teehee :)

No comments: