Saturday, April 24, 2010

update

So it's been a while since I've penned my thoughts, both online and on paper... sometimes I might write a 4 page text... sometimes a little note on a frosted window... sometimes just a little doodle in the margins, but these little notes are always deleted, wiped away, erased.

Truth is... I'm scared. Scared of being used. Being played. Getting hurt.

But I figure its now safe to write here again.

And hence it's been a while.

Here's what's new:
I shaved my head. The hair grew back. The daffodils bloomed. Now they have wilted. Easter break is now drawing to a close. The weather is at its finest. I have yet to start on this jogging thing with Roxy and hence I have gained 4kg :( Well, that's now 4kg gained since I started studying here.. Potatoes sure do make you fat. Or maybe I'm just old and lazy :p

The last couple of weeks have been spent with Will and Sonya. Being around them has been much better than I initially thought; they don't do that PDA thing for one. However, there have been moments that made me feel alone. Very very alone.

I won't deny that there will always be a little part of me that still cares, but I can now say that I'm ready to try new things. The funny thing about time is that it does heal even though when you are in the moment it feels like nothing can ever be alright again. I'm glad we finally sorted things out and I hope the heart drumming and butterflies in my tummy will stop soon. And of course, the search for Tyler goes on :)

Thought of the week as I reduce the number of friends I have on Facebook:
How fleeting friendship can be. How short forever is. How things change when we promised it would never. How some things will always stay the same and how lovely that familiarity feels :)

'Til the next post...

1 comment: