*******
I've handed in a very bleh essay on Thursday and now I feel the urge to study! Just to make up for the bleh-ness :p I'm feeling the pressure to perform this time. I need to show people (and myself) that I can do this uni shizzle! 46 and a half days to the start of the 10 days of doom!
In other news, this events organiser post is turning out to be very interesting :) I quite enjoy managing these events... Now the main challenge is to get people to actually come :p The last event saw 12 attendees... Quite a joke considering the society has 100+ members! :p The next one's going to have a lot more people!!! Even if I have to DRAG ppl to come! ;)
p.s. OMG I HAVE THREE FOLLOWERS??? hahahahahhaha! and yay! Ferny actually reads these posts! :p
2 comments:
Ahem, I read these posts too!
WHOOTS :D
Post a Comment