I am never ever EVER taking the KTM again!!!! Due to the stampede to get in the coach WHILE people were trying to get out (which is the dumbest thing ever btw), my foot went thru the gap btwn the coach and platform!! o.O" once I was successfully in the 'ladies ONLY coach', the lone dodgy MAN standing in the corner touched me *shudder* but I couldn't turn around to punch him in the face since I was stuck, surrounded by stinky people who were packed into the coach like sardines..!!
I'd understand if it were peak time but this was at 8pm!! Madness!! KTM, please get your act together ><" And Malaysian women, please learn some manners and stop acting like animals thank you! btw, this was supposed to be my fb status, but apparently statuses can only be 420characters long and this was 677 characters lol! so now all my status says is
...is never ever using KTM again ><"
Google survey coming up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment