Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why I Love Google :)

1: Type in "[your first name] needs" in the Google search:
Sasha needs a cocktail
:)

2: Type in "[your first name] looks like" in Google search:
Sasha looks like a cross between Domino and Ghost In The Shell's cyborg
um... ok =\

3: Type in "[your first name] hates" in Google search:
My Cat Sasha hates when i leave she hasing her head put down and starts meowing Whats wrong ith Sasha?
What's wrong with Sasha? What's wrong with your spell checker?! D=

4: Type in "[your first name] goes" in Google search:
Sasha goes red.

5: Type in "[your first name] loves" in Google search:
Sheela loves Break Video.
err... huh?

6: Type in "[your first name] eats" in Google search:
YouTube - Sasha eats & sings I'm Not Over by Carolina Liar

7: Type in "[your first name] has" in Google search:
Sasha has Some Fun

8: Type in "[your first name] works" in Google search:
Sasha Dichter: Sasha works for Acumen Fund and writes a powerful blog about giving and philanthropy
Awh :)

9: Type in"[your first name] lives" in Google search:
Sasha Grey Interview AND The Lives of Dogs - James Gunn's MySpace ...
I was wondering when she'd come up on the search :p

10: Type in "[your first name] died" in Google search:
Sasha died from stab wounds to the heart, Fisher murder jury hears ..
o.O

11.Type in "[your first name] does" in Google search:
Sasha Does a Bob for 2008!
Funny... coz I *DID* get a bob cut in 2008! :p

12: Type in "[your first name] will" in Google search:
First Lady Michelle Obama, daughter Sasha will head to Spain for ...

Whee all done... :)

I heart Google!
Now time for Gleeeeee!!

2 comments:

Val said...

A cross between Domino and Ghost in the Shell's cyborg? (Do you know who either of those are babe? *grins*)
Damn! That's hot! Which is exactly what you are Sash!
Monkey misses you

~butterfly~ said...

lol! Not until I Googled them :p hmm.. might give Ghost in the Shell a watch now :p Thx monkey!!! Not as hot as youuuuu!!!! :D i miss you toooo! when r u cmg home? xoxo