Thursday, April 07, 2011

Billy Bell


This is Billy Bell.

The laws of gravity do not apply to him. His sense of balance and control is incredible. When he dances he gives his all... he throws himself completely into his art-form. I can feel the energy and the emotion. Can you?

Inspiring doesn't even begin to cover it.

He makes me question why I ever stopped dancing.

2 comments:

Amyyy said...

Oh my :| That was amazing. I feel like crying or something. lol.

And oh dear you found the myspace one lol.. must eradicate that piece of crap, I can't believe i ever used it! Times before facebook were desperate times indeed! - (btw i was gona write that on your shoutbox thingy but it doesn't allow for many characters it seems, and just cut me off mid sentence :\) xx

~butterfly~ said...

Amy, u should watch this...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BePGx_KjvmM