Sunday, April 10, 2011

So cradle your head in your hands..

The time has come. We have reached the age when boys become men.

Everyone is losing it. FINAL final exams. Graduation? And what after that..? Some lucky ducky's have already managed to secure jobs that start after graduation. Some have decided to pursue Masters or continue their studies in a different area. But a large majority have no idea what they want to do after uni life is over.

How can you tell what your perfect job will be? That is, if you even wanted to work :p How does one choose? Its a big, big world out there :) So many jobs that exist! Here's some I never even KNEW about! *clickie the linkie*

I'm pretty thankful I have a couple more years to research the job market and decide what I'd be truly suited to. I'm just hoping that by the time uni spits me out on the road as a fresh graduate, I'll be a little more clued in!

To those people who are absolutely freaking out, I've dug up an old song that might just help you breathe :)

p.s. got sick of the pinkyness, so it's back to black, with a star chucked in for guiding light ;)

1 comment:

Agrusar said...

I love this song. I'm 15, and planning on getting a GED at 16 and going into college. I will definately have to keep this blog in mind. Good luck.