When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire -Stars
Oh, I haven't heard this till now too! And I'm hooked!
so cute right? i see u've shared it already! :D
OMG SASHA. How IS that possible?! I played this in my room in first year allllll the time!! especially in my emo moments. my emoments. This is one of my faaavourite songs of alll time! x
hahaha! from what u've said, we can conclude that you never had 'emoments' when i was around :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I haven't heard this till now too! And I'm hooked!
so cute right? i see u've shared it already! :D
OMG SASHA. How IS that possible?! I played this in my room in first year allllll the time!! especially in my emo moments. my emoments. This is one of my faaavourite songs of alll time! x
hahaha! from what u've said, we can conclude that you never had 'emoments' when i was around :D
Post a Comment