It's that time of the year again... EXAMS! I've been pretty fortunate this term... just two papers: Macroeconomics and Microeconomics :) My other subjects were 100% coursework assessed so I've got one essay to complete and the Microecons exam to sit for on the 7th and then it's time to pack my bags and head home again! :)
Macroecons was on Friday... mergh... should have done better considering it was mostly MCQs, but those pesky MCQs took FOREVER to complete! Since the exam, I've been chilling... painting my nails (photo!) and waiting for my eyebrows to grow back (refer to previous post). Today was spent reading nail polish review blogs and searching for good deals on nail polish.
Current wishlist:
OPI:
Absolutely Alice (Blue and gold glitter) from the OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection (pictured above; kicking myself for not getting the mini collection when it was on Asos) ; OPI Black Cherry Chutney from the India Collection, OPI You Don't Know Jacques! from La Collection De France, The Rainbow Connection from the NEW Muppets Collection, The 'It' Color, Alpine Snow and the Nail Envy Nail Strengthener.
China Glaze (REALLY want to try this brand):
Emerald Sparkle, Recycle, Solar Power, Coconut Kiss, First Kiss, Blue Years Eve, Icicle, Holly-Day, Happy-Go-Lucky, and Dorothy Who?
butter LONDON:
Henley Regatta, British Racing Green, Chimney Sweep and really... ALL OF THE COLLECTION THEY LOOK SO GOOD!
Models Own:
The BEETLEJUICE Collection
Seriously, the peeps at Models Own are evil... They are whipping everyone up into a frenzy with their countdown till the collection is publicly available on the 1st of November. ARGH I WANT IT SO BADLY I might actually buy it =\ Hopefully, the exchange rate won't be too painful. While randomly checking out the Models Own website, I saw a box set of these 5 plus a bottle of top coat, all for £20! (Ok maybe that's still a little steep- it's RM100!; but I'll figure it out.. I MUST) When I refreshed the page, it disappeared! Hmm... maybe a surprise is in store.
and to wrap up the wishlist,
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black and White(discontinued :( ) or L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Lacquers in Black and White.
Aight I've got to go study.... or learn to french braid my short hair... hmmm...
Sidenote: It really killed me to 'mistype' the word 'colour' twice. Damn you, Americans with your fake English and cheap nail polish outlets >=(


2 comments:
Omg!! I love your nails! I've missed seeing your hands haha! I see you are enjoying instagram as well :D xx
Haha! You miss my hands? :p Thanks, I guess? And yes... it is taking over my life!! D: like facebook all over again... but prettier. i still don't know your instagram username :p
Post a Comment