I have a really bad habit of pulling at my eyebrows when writing essays. The more complicated and stressful the essay, the more hair gets pulled out. Conventional thinking might suggest that this saves money on threading, but really, all I'm left with is uneven eyebrows... and bald patches, and very amused threaders.
Two essays and two exams to go. I'm between 3rd base and home. Crunch time. Yeah.
Hopefully by the end of this, I'll still have some eyebrow left.
2 comments:
Really? That's such a funny ol' habit! Although... I did end up watching a documentary once about how people often pulled hairs absent mindedly whenever they were stressed but it was usually hair from their head, resulting in loads of bald patches.. so you're lucky there - at least you're not pulling put hairs that would take MUCH longer to grow their little selves back! Good luck with all your exams btw if you haven't already finished them x
It *is* weird..! It's not really absent minded pulling though.. the pain is kinda addictive and i like feeling the texture of eyebrow hair... it's stiffer than scalp hair :p thanks amy! :)
Post a Comment