Last night, I came across this movie listed in the in-flight entertainment section:
The listing reminded me that I meant to blog about Adam after my exams LAST semester, but I had forgotten to do that. I was attracted to the movie for obvious reasons :) Teehee. When I watched it, I had no idea what it was going to be about, but within the first few minutes, I knew that this movie was special in ways I didn't think it would be. Hugh Dancy, who plays the title role, is friggin briliant! Adam is not perfect... I spotted some glitches including the shadow of the camera man in the snow scene and Hugh Dancy's native British accent slipping out at times (he's supposed to be playing a man who's lived his entire life in Manhattan) but that doesn't mean it's not a good movie.
Verdict: Everyone and their dog should watch this. If it doesn't change your life, it may at least change your perspective on it :)
IMDB link here
ps. I was supposed to blog about polka dot shoes, too. Raincheck?
pps. Yes, I'm home. Off to birthday lunch with Kys! Toodle-loo!

No comments:
Post a Comment