The last post and the underlying incident has marred the last 2 days of my life. I'm not going to deny that it has affected me emotionally and mentally, but I've decided not to dwell further on it. There's no good to come from it. Even if somehow, we manage to reconcile our differences, I'd never be able to fully trust her. Another so-called friend, left in the dust. I've gotta be more careful with this making "lifelong" friends business. Even lifelong milk is easier to find!
Anyway, existential crisis and a videooo:
Anyway, existential crisis and a videooo:
This video kinda hits too close to home. Also, I've realised that this dude reminds me of a certain someone.. he's from Reading too lol. Sigh... It's not like I go looking for these people :p
Anyway, random realisation: I've never been or asked anyone out on a date :\
Anyway, random realisation: I've never been or asked anyone out on a date :\
Ever.
Yikes.
Yikes.
Honestly, the rejection would be too much to bear.
However, the end of the world is nearing... now or never?
However, the end of the world is nearing... now or never?
No comments:
Post a Comment